General Terms and Conditions of Le Troisième Acte Third Roth-Ripari , CHE-113.989.468 h1>
1. As a buyer, you accept these terms and conditions of Le Troisième Acte and as part of the sales contract concluded after acceptance of the order you have placed.
When placing an order, the general conditions of sale apply according to the version posted on the website at this time and also apply to any subsequent modifications, unless a written challenge by the buyer / the buyer within 15 days.
2. Products are offered within the limits of available stocks.
The information in the online shop, including delivery time information, product descriptions and photos, is not binding. Differences in quality, such as differences in tone and color fidelity, are not the responsibility of Le Troisième Acte.
The prices listed on the online site are inclusive of VAT and VAT. The indicative prices in euros will be paid in Swiss francs (see conversion).
Payment is due by Le Troisième Acte as soon as the order is finalized by the buyer by pressing "Validate Order". The ordered products will be sent upon receipt of payment.
3. Payment is made by Paypal, Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Le Troisième Acte is not responsible for conversion differences between the current price and the prices displayed on the online sales site. At the posted price of the product is added the cost of sending.
Shipping costs within Switzerland and to Liechtenstein are calculated as follows: Package up to 2kg CHF 7.00, incl. VAT
Shipping costs for European countries are calculated as follows: Package up to 2kg CHF 20.00 incl. VAT
Shipping costs for non-European countries are calculated as follows: Package up to 2kg CHF 34.00 incl. VAT
In case of orders exceeding 2kg, Le Troisième Acte reserves the right to add shipping costs to cover the additional costs.
Delivery times are for informational purposes and are not binding. Le Troisième Acte is not responsible for late delivery.
4. Le Troisième Acte cannot be held responsible for the condition of the goods upon arrival (please check the parcel and report any anomalies to the post office). Le Troisième Acte is not responsible for any customs duties that may be added in some countries.
5. In the event of a rollover, the garments will be returned in perfect condition, unworn, unwashed or creased, with the original label. Returns can be done within 10 days. Sale items are not included.
The reimbursement by Le Troisième Acte will be made upon receipt of the return and after control of the product.
6. At the time of sale, an e-mail contact is required to obtain contact details and other information, as well as a confirmation from us.
Orders made by e-mail or phone are also subject to the terms and conditions of sale.
7. Le Troisième Acte is not responsible for any errors on the online sales site regarding the availability of a product. If an order is sent for a product that is no longer in stock, Le Troisième Acte will inform the buyer and refund any payment charges already advanced.
8. In case of disputes regarding an order or delivery, Le Troisième Acte and the buyer attempt to find a solution together.